2019 Honda Accord Interior Highlights
The 2019 Honda Accord has a supremely appealing interior, and you can find it now at Valley Honda near Naperville. This year’s Accord has been identified by U.S. News as one of “the best midsize cars,” with “more space, and nicer cabin materials” than many of its top competitors. Find out what to expect from the 2019 Honda Accord interior by reading our breakdown here.
Standout 2019 Accord Interior Features
Explore the following highlights to get a sense of what your 2019 Accord’s interior will include.
- Audio and Connectivity
- Even the baseline Accord offers both Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink and Pandora compatibility, as well as a 7-inch high-resolution screen.
- In the Sport trim and up, you get an 8-inch Display Audio System with a touchscreen, and drivers also receive Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and HondaLink®.
- The Accord’s high-end 10-speaker premium audio system is standard on the EX-L trim and up, and advanced components like Near Field Communication (NFC) and a Wireless Phone Charger are included on Touring models.
- Seating and Materials
- The Accord’s LX and EX trim levels offer black cloth or gray cloth interiors, while Sport models offer black cloth alone.
- Starting on the EX-L, and continuing with the Touring, drivers can choose between black leather and gray leather seat trim.
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob are both standard on Sport, EX-L, and Touring models.
- Comfort and Convenience
- Dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, 12-volt power outlets, and floor mats are standard across all models.
- Heated front seats are standard in the EX, and ventilation is added on Touring builds.
- A power-adjustable driver’s seat is standard on the EX and up, and starting in the EX-L, Honda has included a driver’s seat memory function.
2019 Accord Interior Dimensions
Drivers who’ve been searching for a new sedan should be sure to familiarize themselves with the impressive 2019 Honda Accord interior dimensions. Measurements can vary slightly from trim to trim, so note that we’ve listed the dimensions for the baseline LX:
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Total Passenger Volume: 105.6 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 39.5 inches / 37.3 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.3 inches / 40.4 inches
- Hiproom (Front/Rear): 55.3 inches / 55 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.3 inches / 56.5 inches
- Cargo Volume: 16.7 cubic feet
The Accord’s cabin and cargo storage areas are also flexible. Every model, including the baseline LX, includes a fold-down rear seatback, and in every model other than the LX, this seatback is 60/40-split.
Get Inside the 2019 Accord at Valley Honda
The 2019 Honda Accord interior standard head and shoulders above most competitors, and even compares favorably to the 2019 Toyota Camry. Its performance is no less impressive, and we’re sure you’ll agree once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel! Browse our Honda Accord lease deals and contact our team today to schedule your test drive on the roads of Chicago and Bolingbrook.
More About the 2019 Accord
The 2019 Honda Accord has a supremely appealing interior, and you can find it now at Valley Honda near Naperville. This year’s Accord has been identified by U.S. News as one of “the best midsize cars,” with “more space, and nicer cabin materials” than many of its top competitors. Find out what to expect from the…
The 2019 Honda Accord’s performance has been impressing drivers across the Naperville area, and it will only continue to do so as we move forward into the new year. Whether you’re searching for truly satisfying power, superior fuel economy, or simply a great ride, you’ll love what this year’s Accord is bringing to the table….