What are the 2019 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
A fuel-efficient car can not only keep you going, but also help you save more on gas, and the 2019 Honda Civic mpg ratings prove that this is one of the more popular eco-friendly models on the market. Depending on your desired trim level and driving needs, Naperville and Chicago drivers can find plenty of options for a greener ride. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy with the helpful team from Valley Honda.
2019 Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
Depending on which trim level you choose, there will be a slightly different fuel economy. Take a look at the available configurations to see which Honda Civic mpg ratings suit your preference:
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating with 6-speed manual transmission
- Civic Sport: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating with 6-speed manual transmission
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating with CVT
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating with CVT
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating with CVT
2019 Civic Engine Configurations with Eco Assist System
To offer a couple more eco-friendly options, the Civic lineup comes with two available engines, which are the base 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine. While the base engine produces 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, the turbo engine delivers 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. But no matter which engine configuration you have, you’ll be backed by its Eco Assist System, which enables drivers to save fuel in two ways:
- First, the system tells you how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- Second, the Eco Assist System can be had with an available ECON button, which you can push to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive a Fuel-Efficient Honda Civic at Valley Honda
The 2019 Honda Civic mpg ratings ensure you have the power to keep moving, and you can find more model features at Valley Honda to help you with your research, such as the 2020 Civic interior features, Civic colors and hatchback trim levels. Make your way over to our dealership to get a good look at our new and used Civic inventory in person. Contact us today to get the car-buying or leasing process started or to schedule a test drive near Bolingbrook!
More About the 2019 Civic
A fuel-efficient car can not only keep you going, but also help you save more on gas, and the 2019 Honda Civic mpg ratings prove that this is one of the more popular eco-friendly models on the market. Depending on your desired trim level and driving needs, Naperville and Chicago drivers can find plenty of…
Choosing the exterior color of your Honda Civic is among the most important choices you’re going to make. Your Honda Civic color choice, whether you choose a sporty red or calm-and-collected black, will be the loudest declaration of who you are to the outside world as you drive along Naperville streets. So are you ready…
Just because the 10th-generation Honda Civic was so highly acclaimed, that doesn’t mean Honda is resting on its laurels. While it’s not available yet, we do know that the upcoming 2019 Honda Civic refresh is set to update styling, add new options, and bring more technology as standard. New Civic Inventory What to Expect From…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.