2019 Honda Passport Towing Capacity
The latest Honda SUV comes with a brawny 3.5L V6 engine that delivers up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque for impressive towing capability. Whether you’re interested in trailering a camper for adventures in Chicago or hauling for Bolingbrook, the 2019 Honda Passport can deliver the performance you are looking for. Learn more about the Honda Passport capabilities below!
2019 Honda Passport Towing
When properly equipped, the 2019 Honda Passport offers a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds for the 4WD Sport, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trims. Offering slight less towing power, the maximum towing capacity for Sport, EX-L, and Touring 2WD trims is 3,500 pounds.
2019 Honda Passport Performance
In addition to a powerful engine, the new Passport boasts performance-enhancing features to make you towing and travels around Wheaton as smooth as possible. Standard performance features include:
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission with Shift-By-Wire and Paddle Shifters for smooth transitions even when carrying heavy loads
- Hill Start Assist prevents you from rolling backward when you move your foot from the break to the gas on a hill
- Intelligent Traction Management System which can help you handle the Wheaton roadways when conditions get rough
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ with Traction Control helps keep you in control when taking corners or encountering slippery streets
- Honda Sensing® safety suite with features like Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Warning, Road Departure Mitigation System, and more to keep you safe even when trailering.
Experience the Performance of the Passport at Valley Honda
Want to learn more about the Honda Passport and why it has reviewers giving it a thumbs up? Check out the 2019 Passport specs, or compare it to the 2019 Honda CR-V, Nissan Murano, or Hyundai Santa Fe, and then explore both Honda models in person at Valley Honda.
More About the 2019 Honda Passport
If you’re looking for a rugged midsize SUV as your next vehicle to enhance your Naperville and Chicago commute, you’ve probably heard good things about the 2019 Honda Passport. We’ve put together this guide to the Passport’s 2019 specs to help you find the trim level that meets your driving needs. View Passport Inventory Contact…
The new 2019 Honda Passport made an impression with reviewers as soon as it was released. Learn more about what experts at Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book have to say about this exciting new Honda SUV, now available at Valley Honda. We’ve collected Honda Passport reviews from the most trusted sources in auto for you! New…
The 2019 Honda Passport comes with four trims levels, each with their own special touches to bring to the table. Find out why Honda Passport reviews are are so positive, with the like of U.S. News** stating, “The 2019 Passport is a comfortable, spacious midsize SUV that’s great to drive on the trails, around town,…