2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid MPG
The Honda CR-V is one of the industry’s most respected crossover SUVs, and it’s continuing to define its segment with its new hybrid model. As you might expect, 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid MPG ratings allow you to save on fuel and go further between fill ups, and that’s just scraping the surface of what this bold new model can offer. See what you can enjoy with this eco-friendly SUV on the roads of Chicago today!
2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid MPG
With the efficiency hybrids are known for backed up by a 14 gallon tank, you won’t have to worry about frequent fill ups when piloting the new 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid. Fuel economy for the hybrid lineup is as follows:
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX with AWD and eCVT: Up to an EPA-estimated 40 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX-L with AWD and eCVT: Up to an EPA-estimated 40 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2021 Honda CR-V Touring with AWD and eCVT: Up to an EPA-estimated 40 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
What’s more, along with fuel-efficiency, you’ll enjoy robust specs, as the 2021 CR-V Hybrid is able to churn out up to 212 lb-ft of torque!
2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid Efficiency Features
Understanding the powertrain only explains part of what grants the 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid such strong efficiency scores and performance across Naperville and beyond. Select efficiency features include:
- Hybrid Driver Information Interface: Lets you check whether the engine, electric motor, or both are supplying power or recharging the battery.
- Drive Modes: Switch between ECON, Sport, and EV modes to prioritize performance, efficiency, or full electric performance.
- Deceleration Selectors: Increase or decrease the regenerative braking effect with steering wheel-mounted controls.
- All-Wheel Drive: Comes as standard to provide added peace of mind whether handling unpaved roads or adverse Chicago weather conditions.
View the 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid at Our Showroom
The 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid is a game-changing crossover SUV, and it’s available now from Valley Honda. Whether you want to find out more, compare the CR-V Hybrid vs. Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, or arrange a test drive, feel free to contact us today. We’re just a short drive from Wheaton and Naperville!
More on the Honda CR-V
Reliable, family-focused, and attractive, the 2021 Honda CR-V is a statement-making SUV in Aurora. Customize it further by selecting from the range of CR-V color options, and you can have a compact SUV that truly reflects your personality and taste. Whether you want to go with something classic or vibrant, the Honda CR-V colors make…
The Honda CR-V is one of the industry’s most respected crossover SUVs, and it’s continuing to define its segment with its new hybrid model. As you might expect, 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid MPG ratings allow you to save on fuel and go further between fill ups, and that’s just scraping the surface of what this…
The 2021 Honda CR-V dimensions craft an SUV small enough to deliver agile performance around Naperville, while still being able to fit friends and carry cargo. Able to seat five and offering a cargo capacity over 75 cubic feet with the rear seats down, this compact SUV offers the feel of a much larger model….
*40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.