What Benefits Come With a Honda CPO Vehicle?
A certified pre-owned (CPO) Honda combines the benefits of buying new with the reduced costs of buying used, and the Honda CPO program is one of the industry’s best thanks in part to its stringent requirements and exceptional warranty coverage. So, what does it take to become a Honda CPO vehicle?
HondaTrue CPO Criteria
For a used Honda to even be considered for the Honda CPO program, it must have been made within the last six years and have less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Next, it needs to pass a rigorous 182-point certification covering key areas such as:
- Engine, Exhaust, and Drivetrain
- Steering and Suspension
- Tires and Wheels
- Body Condition/Paint
Inspections are made by Honda trained service technicians, and any part that isn’t up to scratch is switched for a genuine OEM replacement.
Honda CPO Benefits
No private seller from in Chicagoland would work so hard to ensure dependable quality, and none offer these certified used Honda advantages:
- Complimentary Vehicle History Report: Draws on an extensive database to document details such as registration history, title information, reported accident history, and odometer readings. If any part of the report proves false, you have buyback protection.
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited and 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty: Covers your Honda CPO with no deductible on covered repairs. Unlike many CPO programs, Honda’s lets you transfer the warranty between private parties.
- SiriusXM* Radio: Take full advantage of the latest digital entertainment with a free three-month trial period for SiriusXM.
- Up to 2 complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership.
Honda CPO vehicles also qualify for Honda Care Certified Additional Coverage. There are plenty of available plans, and benefits include:
- Extensive Component Coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Reimbursement
- Trip Interruption Benefits
Find Your Honda CPO Model by Visiting Our Aurora Showroom Today
The benefits of buying certified pre-owned are taken to the fullest potential when you look for a Honda CPO. You’ll find a wide CPO range available from Valley Honda, plus regular certified pre-owned specials for that added incentive. To find out more, feel free to contact us today.
More From Valley Honda
Bolingbrook families that need an SUV with third-row seating don’t want to sacrifice fuel efficiency — and they don’t have to with the new Honda Pilot! The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg ratings are sure to catch your attention and save you from filling up as often in Bolingbrook. No matter if you have a short commute…
When it comes to reliable SUVs, there’s a good reason you see the Honda CR-V all over Aurora roads. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your current model or want to decide the right CR-V introductory model for you, Valley Honda is here to help. Naperville drivers can choose from four unique 2020 Honda CR-V trim levels…
From exterior accessories like body side molding to technology add-ons like a remote start fob, there are plenty of ways to accessorize your new 2020 Honda HR-V. Sure, the Honda HR-V already comes standard with a plethora of fabulous features, but why not kick up a notch by customizing it to your own personal desires? If…