What Benefits Come With a Honda CPO Vehicle?
A certified pre-owned (CPO) Honda combines the benefits of buying new with the reduced costs of buying used, and the Honda CPO program is one of the industry’s best thanks in part to its stringent requirements and exceptional warranty coverage. So, what does it take to become a Honda CPO vehicle?
HondaTrue CPO Criteria
For a used Honda to even be considered for the Honda CPO program, it must have been made within the last six years and have less than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Next, it needs to pass a rigorous 182-point certification covering key areas such as:
- Engine, Exhaust, and Drivetrain
- Steering and Suspension
- Tires and Wheels
- Body Condition/Paint
Inspections are made by Honda trained service technicians, and any part that isn’t up to scratch is switched for a genuine OEM replacement.
Honda CPO Benefits
No private seller from in Chicagoland would work so hard to ensure dependable quality, and none offer these certified used Honda advantages:
- Complimentary Vehicle History Report: Draws on an extensive database to document details such as registration history, title information, reported accident history, and odometer readings. If any part of the report proves false, you have buyback protection.
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited and 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty: Covers your Honda CPO with no deductible on covered repairs. Unlike many CPO programs, Honda’s lets you transfer the warranty between private parties.
- SiriusXM* Radio: Take full advantage of the latest digital entertainment with a free three-month trial period for SiriusXM.
- Up to 2 complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership.
Honda CPO vehicles also qualify for Honda Care Certified Additional Coverage. There are plenty of available plans, and benefits include:
- Extensive Component Coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Lock-Out Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Reimbursement
- Trip Interruption Benefits
Find Your Honda CPO Model by Visiting Our Aurora Showroom Today
The benefits of buying certified pre-owned are taken to the fullest potential when you look for a Honda CPO. You’ll find a wide CPO range available from Valley Honda, plus regular certified pre-owned specials for that added incentive. To find out more, feel free to contact us today.
More From Valley Honda
The new Honda HR-V is a subcompact SUV with a small footprint and a big attitude. It features easy-to-drive characteristics that make it a great companion on your Chicago commute. Although the 2022 Honda HR-V is compact, it remains versatile and provides plenty of room to keep you comfortable. With so much to love, what…
The 2022 Honda Passport is here to help you excite your wild side. It features incredible versatility and off-road performance so that you can go further off the beaten paths around Chicago. Looking to bring your favorite toys with you on weekend explorations? The new Honda Passport towing capacity has you covered. So, what is…
On the outside, the 2022 Honda Passport is a rugged and ready for anything SUV. It features athletic styling and higher ground clearance in certain configurations to maximize your ability to explore around Chicago. While the new Honda Passport exterior is brute, its interior remains comfortable, spacious, and packed full of technology. The interior…