2022 Honda Odyssey Interior
Loaded with smart technology, ample seating, and more, the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior makes an ideal option for busy families in Aurora. The Honda Odyssey seating allows you to carry eight passengers and the interior features include the advanced Honda Sensing® safety suite, wireless charging, and rear entertainment. See how the new Honda Odyssey interior features can support your family’s life today!
Honda Odyssey Interior Dimensions
Whether you carpool or have a large family, the Honda Odyssey seating capacity allows you to carry eight passengers with ease. The standard One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3nd-row seats allow you to make smart use of the cargo area, while available Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and Walk-in Feature increase the accessibility of the Odyssey. Seating aside, the Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Passenger Volume: 162.6 cubic feet in LX and EX trims and 160.1 cubic feet in EX-L, Touring, and Elite configurations
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches in the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite configurations
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches (all trim levels)
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd-row): 32.8 cubic feet (all trim levels)
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row): 89.2 cubic feet (all trim levels)
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st-row): 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite configurations
Honda Odyssey Interior Features: Convenience
When you take a seat in the Honda Odyssey interior, you’ll not only appreciate the spacious cabin, but a robust selection of convenience features:
- Honda CabinWatch®: Stay focused on the road while still keeping an eye on the kids during your drive through Oswego.
- Honda CabinTalk®: No need to raise your voice to make yourself heard with this feature; you can use CabinTalk® to easily communicate with the back row.
- Rear Seat Reminder: Get reminded to check the back seats so you don’t miss anything when you leave the cabin in a hurry.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Built-in streaming apps and a 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen keep the kids entertained for hours on the longest road trips from Wheaton.
Honda Odyssey Interior: Connectivity & Technology
The Honda Odyssey interior features includes the standard Honda Sensing® suite; a bundle of driver assistance safety features that includes Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist System, and more. Along with this advanced safety feature, the Honda Odyssey interior features also include:
- Wireless charging
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
- Bluetooth® hands-free capabilities
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Multiple USB ports
- Mobile hotspot
- Push button start
- One-touch power moonroof
- Electronic gear selector
Climb Into the Honda Odyssey Interior With Valley Honda
Experience the new Honda Odyssey interior with a test drive at our Aurora showroom. Then you can learn about our Honda Odyssey lease specials available at Valley Honda!
More on Honda Models
Valley Honda is happy to announce the impending arrival of the all-electric, all-new Honda Prologue SUV. Projected to arrive at the beginning of 2024, the new Honda EV is a huge stride for the brand’s eco-friendly mission to deliver an estimated 250-320 miles of carbon-free miles per charge to every Prologue driver in Aurora. Contact…
Explore New Honda Inventory Honda is making strides towards advanced technology that not only enhances the driver experience but elevates safety for everyone on the road. With the Honda Head-Up Display, drivers get access to key vehicle information without taking their eyes off of the road. As your trusted dealership in Aurora, the team at…
Explore new Honda Inventory If you are looking to elevate your safety in the car, a new Honda with Blind Spot Monitoring is the perfect choice! Whether you are merging onto the highway or switching lanes around your neighborhood, this system helps you keep track of hard to see areas for seamless lane changes. Valley…