Some of Our Favorite Restaurants in Oswego, IL
- Image Source: https://taphousegrills.com/
There are restaurants in Oswego, IL that can provide a perfect night whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or a relaxed meal with old friends. It’s tough to whittle down a list of all our favorites to just five top places, but here are some highlights.
Check Out These Fantastic Oswego Restaurants
- Tap House Grill: These guys pride themselves on providing addictive food alongside a selection of exclusive rare beers. It’s one of the area’s leading gastropubs, so visit if you want to experience some of your favorites with a creative twist.
- Danelli’s Pizzeria & Italian: The team over at Danelli’s has been pleasing pizza fans for over 38 years, and that’s not all they offer. Expect anything from creamy homemade lasagna to mouthwatering tiramisu. For a night of authentic Italian cuisine, you couldn’t hope to do much better.
- Mi Rancho Restaurant: Mi Rancho cultivates a decidedly laid-back, serve-it-yourself ambience that works well whether you’re out with friends or enjoying a meal with your kids. Enjoy the best Mexican American food around, including plenty of tacos, tortas, burritos, hamburgers, and hot dogs. It’s all made fresh and tastes delicious.
- Shu’s Sushi: Offering over 150 menu items, Shu’s can please every palate and hit every budget. Try entrees from the sushi bar or something more filling from the kitchen, including Chilean sea bass, Scottish salmon, lobster, and filet mignon. If you want to keep things light, order one of their wonderful Japanese soups and salads.
There’s Plenty of Great Food in Oswego!
Images courtesy of https://www.orchardcaferestaurant.com and http://www.shussushi.com