What is Honda Dream Drive?
The world around you doesn’t stop moving when you’re on the road. Although modern infotainment systems are remarkably functional, especially compared to the bare-bones radios of yesteryear, there are plenty of things that they’re still unable to do. Billed as “the automotive industry’s first integrated driver and passenger infotainment, commerce, services and rewards dashboards within the vehicle environment,” Honda Dream Drive technology will ensure that you won’t have to put your life on hold while you’re moving around Chicagoland.
Honda Dream Drive: Driver
When you’re behind the wheel, you’ll be able to take advantage of each of the following capabilities:
- Honda has partnered with Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal so you can pay for goods and services like gas and parking without ever leaving the driver’s seat.
- The system also makes it easy to order food in Naperville, make restaurant reservations in Bolingbrook, share your location, and even purchase movie tickets!
- Honda Dream Drive fully integrates features from your phone with those of your infotainment system, so you can take advantage of these new capabilities without enduring new distractions.
Honda Dream Drive: Passenger
If the Honda Dream Drive: Driver is all about making your daily commutes and adventures more convenient, Honda Dream Drive: Passenger is all about entertainment. These days we use our smartphones for just about everything, and with this new technology feature, your handheld device is made even more capable.
- With Honda Dream Drive, you can use your connected mobile device to access a near-limitless array of movies, music, comic books, and much more. No rear entertainment system required!
- Honda has also suggested that the Dream Drive system will let passengers explore mixed reality games and nearby points of interest.
- On top of all this, Honda Dream Drive will allow passengers to control in-cabin features, including the entertainment and climate controls, using their mobile devices as remote controls. Once you’re connected, you won’t have to distract the driver to change settings.
Honda Dream Drive: Rewards
Gamification is one of the most significant trends in the design of high-end technology features, and Honda Dream Drive is now extending this trend to the world of vehicles! When you take advantage of Dream Drive features, you and your passengers can earn rewards points on all of your commutes and road trips. Notably, Honda has created this rewards program in collaboration with a variety of popular local and online retailers, so you’ll be able to exchange points for products that you really want.
Keep Up With Valley Honda for More!
Here at Valley Honda near Chicago, we’re always keeping tabs on the latest Honda concepts. While you’re here, take the time to learn about existing Honda technology features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, or learn more about the convenience of Maintenance Minder. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Valley Honda
If you’re looking for a rugged midsize SUV as your next vehicle to enhance your Naperville and Chicago commute, you’ve probably heard good things about the 2019 Honda Passport. We’ve put together this guide to the Passport’s 2019 specs to help you find the trim level that meets your driving needs. View Passport Inventory Contact…
If you’re looking for a crossover with impressive cargo space and interior passenger space, you’ll be thrilled with the 2019 Honda CR-V. Garnering tons of positive reviews for its attractive cabin, quality materials, and adult-friendly seating in both rows, the measurements prove it’s one of the most spacious in its class. Read on for our…
Having your tires properly inflated is essential to the proper functioning and safety of your vehicle. But what should your tire pressure be at? Find out how to keep your tires properly inflated for your drives around Naperville, and how to get new tires when the time has come. Service Department Contact Us How Do…