Our Favorite Restaurants Near Fox Valley Mall
When you’re looking for restaurants near Fox Valley Mall, you can choose anything from classic American dishes to traditional Peruvian fare. If you feel your stomach rumbling, here are a few Aurora favorites we recommend.
Enjoy Delicious Meals From These Restaurants in Aurora, IL
- Pomegranate: Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Pomegranate can be your go-to throughout the day. The perfect place to enjoy a range of American favorites, Pomegranate includes outdoor seating to make the most of warm summer days and plenty of arcade machines to keep the kids happy.
- Momoya: If you fancy a taste of the east, head down to Momoya for some of the best sushi around. Customers love dishes like the spicy tuna maki, tamago nigiri, shrimp tempura maki, and spider roll. If you’re really hungry, set your sights on Momoya’s specialty dish: the Godzilla roll.
- Blueberry Hill Breakfast Café: Priding themselves on the kind of home-cooked meals that mom would make, the Blueberry Hill Breakfast Café offers a warm and friendly atmosphere, but it really is their food that does the talking. They use only the freshest ingredients for their delicious pancakes, omelets, skillets, sandwiches, salads, and crepes. They were even voted among Chicago’s top ten Breakfast restaurants by the Chicago Tribune.
- SanguCHE: Voted Best of Naperville Ethnic Restaurant 2017 Winner, SangCHE is a unique Aurora restaurant serving mouthwatering traditional Peruvian food. They draw on a long and diverse culinary history that brings together flavors from Indigenous, Spanish, Italian, African, and Asian dishes. When you want something a little more adventurous, you should book a table at SangCHE.
- Portillo’s: When you want Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef, or nothing more complicated than a classic American burger followed by a richly decadent chocolate cake, it’s hard to think of anywhere better than the local Portillo’s.
We’re Here to Point You Towards the Best Aurora Has to Offer
All of us at Valley Honda are proud to be part of the Aurora community, and we can help whether you want to find a new car or some great restaurants in Aurora, IL. Don’t hesitate to contact us today or explore our Downer’s Grove pizza picks!
Images courtesy of https://www.portillos.com/ and https://www.pomegranaterestaurantaurora.com/